Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE PRESIDENT IS 58

 Memorizing the baptismal prayer in Russian before he baptized  Elia


Thanksgiving Day with our missionaries

                         
  Always taking advantage of teaching moments--even if it involves the ingredients of a Sweet Salty Nut bar


 Touring Tolstoy's Estate with Pres. & Sister Gibbons during our mission tour                                                       



 Unconditional love--sharing enchiladas with our AP's
                               

 Sister Balatskaya (from Kazaksthan) gave him a traditional hat.  Our missionaries honor, respect, and love him.  He is an amazing Mission President                                                                                             


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO your PaPa and Dad--my boyfriend, burning hunk of love, my missionary companion(I never have to worry about getting transferred either--woohoo) and eternal companion--and to THE PRESIDENT.  Phildog is a man who wears many different hats with many different responsibilities and does an amazing job at all of them because when it boils down to it---being a worthy priesthood holder who magnifies his callings--husband, father, and PaPa included--is what it is all about. In my opinion he is the perfect example of serving the Lord perfectly.  Never a word of murmuring, or complaint no matter how much is required of him.  He is always seeking the Spirit to figure out how he can serve the best according to the will of the Lord.  My love, appreciation and admiration for my sweetheart grows each day.  I am the Lucky Ducky to have him for eternity.  I love you President Collins with all my heart!  Happy Birthday.  
Hugs & Kisses
Tricia

5 comments:

Love Bug said...

happy Birthday dad. i hope you had a great day. i love you too.

Bonnie said...

I knew when I opened your post you would have a Happy Birthday post to "El Presidente". Don't know how to say that in Russian or I would. I couldn't remember exactly what day his birthday was, but knew it was sometime, late July. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Phil! You are as great a guy as your wife says you are - and an example to all- not just your family and your missionaries. The Russians are lucky to have you and your awesome wife there. Love to you both!

Amy said...

what a cute dad. I just love him and can not wait to see him again. I love you. Amy

mattis0n said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Phil... I was watching the cute video that Erin and Amy made for you. You are getting so OLD. Sure to miss you two and hope all is going well.
Love Ya Dawn Mattison

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!