Thursday, March 26, 2009

GWEN NICOLE COLLINS--WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY

March 22nd will always be a day of joyous celebration because it is the day our precious little Gwen came to this earth.  Isn't she gorgeous?  She weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18" long.  A tiny little baby girl that is so blessed to have so many people love her already.  She is our 20th grandchild, our 12th grandaughter, and our 7th born since we have been on our mission.  The Lord truly has blessed our family with another precious baby.  I can't get enough.  I'm not going to lie---it is killing me to be so far away.  My arms ache to hold her and I would love to smother her with kisses.  She'll be 3 months old before I have that experience--but that sounds a lot closer than 3 years.  We love you Gwen.  We are so glad you are here all healthy and strong.  You are beautiful and oh so sweet.

MeMa & PaPa

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

THank you for such a sweet post on our sweet little Gwen! It has been so fun having a little girl around the house. The boys love her so much! That is for sure that she is going to be loved a lot! I can't get enough of her, it is still sinking into me that I have my little girl here in my arms. I can't believe how fast time went by. We wish you could smother her with lots of kisses, but its not too far away! We NEED to do I-chat so you can see her in action! Love you tons and Miss you!!