Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ZONE CONFERENCE IN MINSK

                                                ELDERS:  Williams, Pringle, Pollard, Geels and The Wades 



The Wade's are a new Senior Couple that I met for the first time this trip.  They are from Rexburg, ID.  They are continuing on with the tradition of preparing a wonderful meal for us on Sunday before we fly back to Moscow.  Senior Couples are remarkable.  



Dad had me come out on the balcony of the building where we held ZC to see this very unique cat box.  He watched the cat climb out of the window and down the ladder to his spot on the overhang.  Smart cat.  No smelly litterbox for that cat owner.  Smart cat owner.



This was a new sign in the waiting area in the Minsk airport.  We get a kick out of the English translations a lot.  I thought it strange that they had this table right in the open of this waiting area not for the spanking of children, but for the changing of diapers.  But strange is normal these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That cat box looks disgusting. Who knows how long the poop has been out there. Mom I still cant get over how long your hair is. Are you growing it out until you get home?

Lana and Terry said...

I was wondering if you were out of town, because I hadn't seen an update since the 11th. Sure enjoyed the new pics from your ZC. And CONGRATULATIONS on yet another darling grand child for the Collins Crew. Gwen is beautiful and I'm so happy for Jono and Shelly. BTW, I can't believe that you will be home this summer. What a great experience you guys!!