Sunday, June 15, 2008

GREAT FATHERS









Today is Fathers' Day.  I can't let this special day go by without a special blog to the Fathers in my life.  I love and appreciate these great Dads to infinity and beyond.
 Big "R"--  Oh, how I miss my Daddy.  I think about him so much and have wonderful memories of him as my ever lovin' Daddy.  What a good man--the patience of Job and a great sense of humor.
President Collins--aka my burnin' hunk of love.  Not only a great father, but in my humble opinion, the best husband ever created among men!  He is my hero and when I grow up I want to serve selflessly just like him.  I'm grateful for the righteous priesthood leader he has always been for our family.
Dustin--Jackson--Ned--Matthew--Jonathan--Andrew--My kiddies are the lucky duckies to have such great Dads.  You Dads are not only fun loving, hard working, good looking, and oh so sweet, but great examples of righteous priesthood holders too.  Life is good---all of us working together to be a forever family.  NOM!  
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO YOU ALL.  ILYT OXOXO

5 comments:

Lana and Terry said...

What an awesome tribute to all of the "dads" in your life. They are all such good examples! I wish I knew how to do these cool blog things, but for now I will just leave my comments. Have a great fathers day all you dads, and remember: behind every great dad is a great woman!! Woo Hoo!!

The Collins said...

Such a cute post!! These are all great Dads!! Love you and miss you!

Ned and Erin + kids said...

Cute post mom. i need to figure out how to put pictures on that are not from the camera. All of those dads are great.

Amy said...

Sorry I just love all those dudes but sorry Jack is the best one!! I just love seeing that cute picture of Grandpa

The Wells Family said...

Hi Sis Collins (aka Tricia),
I was doing some blog surfing and ran across this blog, after further investigation it is my friend...This is Kim Wells, from Aardbark Grooming, the one that took care of your faithful 4 legged "kids". So tell me where you are serving a mission, Russia? I have my 2 youngest boys on missions as we speak. Two of my son's really good friends are in Russia, one is in Samara, and the other in the MTC till this Tuesday, then off to Y-Kat mission. Email me back, I would love to chat. kwells6@cox.net
I am so envious, someday we hope to serve also. Have a wonderful day.