Wednesday, January 7, 2009

JAN. 7TH--CHRISTMAS AND KATHY

Russia Celebrates Christmas on January 7th.  So Merry Christmas from Russia.  It sure is a great excuse to leave your Christmas decorations out for a long time.  I love the Russian Christmas things I've accumulated over the years.  Aren't they cool?





Today is Kathy's (aka Kitten) birthday.  I have so many wonderful memories of growing up close in age with her and always being best of friends.  It was so much fun to have her come and visit me.  Happy Birthday Sista!  Love and Miss You.


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love Santa in his sleigh with the reindeer and that cute nativity looks very Russian!! Happy Birthday to Kathy. She is a great sister. Miss you, friend!

Lana and Terry said...

Hey woman, we have had company since the Sunday after Christmas. They just left this afternoon, so I just looked at all of your latest pics. Love looking at all of the Russian pics and your wonderful missionary experiences. Love that Kathy girl too! Will send you an e-mail soon.

Ned and Erin + kids said...

I need a santa puppet doll. can you still get those? time to keep you eye out for one. can't wait to see your house when you get home.