Thursday, January 22, 2009

YESTERDAY


YESTERDAY was a great day.  First thing we did was go out to the airport and pick up two new missionaries.  One of my favorite things to do.  It was great to welcome Sister Vlasova and Elder Khosainov.  They are Russians but speak very good English.  We had a great dinner with them last night and enjoyed sharing our testimonies with each other.  They are going to be marvelous missionaries--just like all of my other missionaries.  I heart missionaries.

YESTERDAY  was a great day for another reason.  While we were at the airport, they came and fixed our treadmill.  Yippee!!  Dad and I hit it hard today.  We had a hard time surviving without it.  Exercise does the body and the mind good.  I know that for sure!

1 comment:

Ned and Erin + kids said...

She looks like she will be a good missionary. That a cute picture of everyone at the airport. I thought you said it was cold there. It doesn't look that cold.