Sunday, April 20, 2008






Dustin's family came---WOOHOO!
Dustin's family saw---YIPPEE!
Dustin's family went--BOOHOO!
Wowzers-that one week with Dustin's family went by way too fast.  We had so much fun and we loved every single minute of their visit.  Their kids have grown up so much since we have been gone.  What an adorable family they are.  We enjoyed the rinok--can you tell Paige loved her doll?  The circus was a big hit--Rhett's face tells it all.  Eating Russian food at Moo Moo's wasn't near as much fun as taking the picture on the cow afterwards--Bryce was the only one that wasn't crying.  Of course we had to walk over to the park to see the duckies all in a row--Dodge doesn't remember that trip--he was asleep.  Doesn't Dustin and Natalie both look great!!!  Their family came to our zone conference and all sang "I hope they call me on a mission".  Our missionaries loved them.  Bryce let Dad beat him in chess.  Dodge is still the sweet sweet baby boy that I remember--goes with the flow.  Telling them goodbye at the airport (Dad was at a meeting) was a tear jerker for MeMa--it always is, BUT the tears are always worth the visit.  Thanks Dustin, Natalie, Bryce, Paige, Rhett, and Dodge for coming I started missing you the minute you walked through that airport door.  My heart took lots of pictures.  I cherish the memories.  Dustin called this morning to say that they had made it home.  I asked him how the trip was.  He said, Mom it was____!!!  He isn't allowed to tell Brooke or she might not come and see me.   I Love Everyone of you TONS!!!! oxoxox

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So nice for you that Dustin and Nat's family went for a visit! That Bryce looks exactly like his dad - brings back memories of lots of years ago. What a cute family they have, and yes, Dustin and Nat DO look great. I'm so happy for you that all your kids have been able to visit. Had lunch with the Tucker girls and we sure did miss you!! Love you friend!

Lana and Terry said...

What a cute family that Dustin and Natalie have! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't imagine having to say good-bye as much as you do. I am truly a whimp! But of course, it is great that you get to have your kids come and visit. You surely deserve it! Yes, the lunch with Bon and Megan was so fun, but we are looking forward to having you and your girls join us. Won't that be a fun reunion?!!!