Wednesday, April 2, 2008

P-Day Continued






After we ate at LaCantina we walked over to Red Square.  It was such a party atmosphere because it was the first day that the sun had shone and wasn't freezing cold for lots of months so everyone was outside.  The guys with the eagle and the monkeys are always there and rip you off big time if you want a picture with them.  I paid a fortune for the Skousen girls to get their pictures with the monkeys (when we got back to the apt.I got the lecture from Dad about how I need to negotiate a price) when they were here, but it was worth it wasn't it?  I never get tired of going to Red Square.  No matter how many times I have been there it amazes me that I am for reals standing there in such a historical and beautiful place.  It was a fun day.

4 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

I still can't believe you actually live in Russia! Awesome. It was so fun to see Brooke when she was here. I miss hanging out with her more. Ask my mom about the April Fools' joke she played on my dad...so funny.

Lana and Terry said...

Trish, I will e-mail you later today and tell you about the April Fool's joke. I used you and Phil to pull a good one on Terry! By the way, Red Square looks awesome and so do you and Pres.!!

Bonnie said...

You're right, Red Square is sooo beautiful!! It doesn't look real in pictures. I think it looks like a backdrop. So glad you are having warmer weather. It's really nice here - my favorite time of year. I'll have to call Lana and ask her about the April Fool's joke. She's good at that. Miss you and love you!

Amy said...

The girls loved seeing the monkey on your blog. It brought back some great memories. We were also thinking about you guys alot this weekend because last conference we were there in Russia. Good Times.