Monday, March 31, 2008

P-Day




Saturday was a fun P-Day. We couldn't get the good AZ Mexican food that you kids were enjoying last weekend off our minds so we went downtown on the metro and had a late lunch at our one and only Mexican food place La Cantina.  Jonathan--even Russian Mexican food is way better than the Massena NY junk.  We have finally figured out that the food tastes so much better when we bring along our own El Pato sauce.  You gotta love "the duck".  I even love the American flag on the can.  All I have to do is get a can out of my pantry when I get homesick for my flag.  God Bless America!  By the way--no that isn't food on the side of my mouth.  The Easter Bunny brought me a case of leprosy ( Ashly remember our leprosy check in Budapest? How could anyone forget that traumatic experience?).  This is a week old and it is still awful.  But not as awful as my case of leprosy I had when I took Amy to the Stake Merrie Miss Activity.  The things I did and continue to do for my beloved children.  ILYT oxoxo

4 comments:

Ned and Erin + kids said...

Mom dont worry I did not get any of that Mexican food either. Good idea bringing the el pato. Its like eating at Sonny's and bringing our own ranch dressing for the pizza. Looking good mom.

Lana and Terry said...

Do you just know that the El Pato sauce would burn a hole in my already "holey" stomach. So when you eat it remember me and how I would love to eat Mexican food with wild abandon!! Rach had dinner with your 2 girls the other night and said it was so fun. I'm looking forward to the day when we can go out to dinner again.

Ashly said...

man oh man, the mexican food in AZ was heavenly! ha! did anyone tell you how Xaviers is trying to be like a sit down restaurant now? it was a mess. Its a good thing that place is so good because the service isnt all that great!

Amy said...

I am blessed to get all the yummy Mexican Food and your cold sores. I got those dang things from you. what would we do without El Pato??