Friday, March 21, 2008

OUT OF TOWN




Dad and I leave for Voronezh early tomorrow morning.  He has some branch business to take care of on Saturday and then we will drive to Lipetsk early Sunday morning to switch out our missionary branch president, Elder Moss, who goes home on the 3rd of April.  We will be back on Sunday night.
Dad is always so sweet to buy flowers for me.  You know how I love flowers.  The tulips sure opened up big didn't they?  They look like two different types of flowers.  He  bought the daffodils for me yesterday in the middle of a snow storm. Even though it is still winter outside (just check out that snow and the temp on the thermometer)--my daffodils make it feel like Spring in my kitchen.  Hip Hip Hooray For Spring Flowers!!!!
Have a good weekend.  I'll miss you even more while I am gone---you know why!  oxoxox ILYT

4 comments:

Ashly said...

so pretty. I too love spring flowers. The tulips are such a pretty color.

Brooke said...

Don't you love all the spring flowers. I'm lucky I have a husband who planted tulips, daphodils, and runuculus for me. I'm not sure on the spelling.

Lana and Terry said...

Love those flowers too, but this year has been a bad allergy year for TT and I. We go outside to enjoy and smell the wonderful smells and then we start sneezing!Hopefully the allergies will pass soon, because now is the best time. I love the sunsets, taking walks and the wildflowers have been awesome!

Amy said...

I love the flowers. How sad that it is not Spring weather there. We are loving it here. We even went swimming on Sat. sorry to make you jealous.