Thursday, March 13, 2008

Guess Who


We had a very enjoyable evening with the Millers this week.  We ate at the Blue Elephant which was great Thai food.  The Millers are great people and we always have a good time with them. We need to see them more often.  They told us that Dale and Linda are coming to Moscow in April and Jenny and Andy and their girls are coming in June.  I was so glad that JD called Dad and put our "night out" together.  Isn't Christy's  yellow purse from J.Crew so cute?  I was kind of coveting it all night.

6 comments:

Ned and Erin + kids said...

how fun for you to hang out with the Millers. at least you have friends in Russia.

jenlinmin said...

We hope to get to see you when we come in June! You will have to give us your anti-aging secrets... you guys look fabuloso!

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures! I forgot the Miller's are there. They look great and so do you! Do you get to see them often? I too covet that purse - I saw it online and talked myself out of it. Bad self!! Thanks for the e-mail. Love you!

Mema and PaPa said...

Jenny--We would love to see you in Moscow. I bet your girls look so grown up.

Brooke said...

How fun to get out and go on a double date. I agree with Jenny, you guys look great!!!!!!!!!!!

Lana and Terry said...

What a fun double date night! I'll bet the Millers loved it too. I saw Linda awhile back and she told me they were coming to Moscow in April and hoped they would get to see you. You guys are just movers and groovers keeping track of all your missionaries. They are so lucky to have you as their Pres. and Sister Pres. Plus, you do look great! Is it that wonderful Moscow air?