Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL






Today our angel daughter Brooke turns 31.  It was hard to find a picture of her without a baby in her arms for my blog.  She has always loved kids and is not only a beautiful daughter (inside and out I might add), but an amazing wife and mother.  I loved the picture of her precious family with the giraffes because they are great examples of being good giraffes.  We love you Brooke and even though you are far far away from us--you will be in our thoughts and our hearts all day today. Happy Birthday to our favorite 4th child.  You  have always been a joy--a delight--and an eternal blessing in our lives.  We love you tons.  Hugs & Kisses!!!  

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Trish- I found your blog through Brooke and love your blog and especially the one for Brookes Birthday. I thought of her today and then found a picture of us from high school and put it on my blog. It just brings back so many good and fun memories that I have of Brooke. She is one of my favorite people.

Brooke said...

Thanks mom for such nice things said. I feel so loved. IT was fin talking to you. I hope you next weeks are fun with your visitors.

Bonnie said...

DON'T CLICK ON THE ABOVE COMMENT! It will give your computer a nasty virus. Jerks!! Anyway - Happy Birthday to Brookie. She is such a cutie and I still think of her as that cute little girl Jeramy used to play with when you babysat him. Love that Brookie!

Lana and Terry said...

Loved your pictures of cute Brooke. She is such a darling Mom and wife and I think she looks so much like her Mom. We were so lucky to all grown up in our neighborhood. I just keep being so thankful for that. I'll be you are having so much fun with your kids. Dustin and Nat have a really cute family!!