Friday, October 31, 2008

CELEBRATE--CELEBRATE!!!





The new life of our precious Birdie Girl, Scarlett is indeed a wonderful reason to celebrate.  What a glorious event it was to welcome this Sweetheart to this earth.  She was surrounded by lots of family that all love her so very much.  Happy Birth Day to you Scarlett.  I felt so privileged to be there for your arrival and thank my Heavenly Father for His tender mercy in allowing me to partake of that special blessing.  I loved every minute I got to spend with you and I am so glad you belong to our eternal family.  I love you with all of my heart and cherish the memories I made with you.  You are absolutely perfect!  
Hugs & Kisses
MeMa

3 comments:

Ned and Erin + kids said...

that was a great experience. she is so dang cute

Ashly said...

it really was a celebration and i am so happy you got to be a part of it. it would not have been the same without you! we love you and miss you like crazy! you are the best mema around!

Lana and Terry said...

I'm so happy for you that you got to be there for Scarlett's arrival, and that you and your girls were all there! You look great for being a Mema of (guess what - I have lost count) ?? Anyway, I know you have passed me up because we still just have 9. I know a couple of my girls hope that will change sometime in the future, but no announcements at this time. You have a great family and darling grandchildren. Isn't it just the best to have such cute grandkiddies??