Thursday, October 30, 2008

STELLA IS 3





My Little Sunshine had a birthday while I was gone so I'm late in getting it posted. I don't want to have anyone missing when I make my blog into a book and I want her to feel as important and loved as everyone else so I'm posting it now.  Happy Birthday to you Stella.  You are such a crazy--adorable little nut and you bring our whole family tons of love and fun.  We are so glad you were born 3 years ago. Being there with your Mom when you were born will always be one of my favorite memories.   We love you and we miss being able to see all of the crazy things you do to keep everyone entertained.  
Hugs & Kisses
MeMa and PaPa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is a cute thing. she loved seeing herself on the computer and couldn't believe that was her when she was a baby. She loved it thanks mom