Monday, October 13, 2008

FLU SHOTS & VORONEZH

After our zone conferences this time we got flu shots--except for Elder Whitney and Elder Craven that is.  They exercised their agency and refused.  This is Nilder our cute Peruvian convert that is a doctor.  He was great.  So gentle and kind.


When we went to do our zone conference in the SOUTH, I walked around Voronezh while Dad was doing "church stuff" at the building.  It was the city of Voronezh's birthday.


Russian Smiley Face


SCARLETT--A women's clothing store


Very unique lamp posts on top of this building.


A cool clock on the side of a building


Someone loved their dog, TIM very much.  I can relate.  Guess I'm a dog person.


Look who ended up being the doctor in Voronezh---Do you think Elder Clark looks nervous?  

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ouch - I hate shots! Fun pic's you took! You're quite the little photographer these days. I love it. Phil's face is hilarious when he's giving Elder Clark his shot!! He looks more nervous than Elder Clark. Love you, friend!

Lana and Terry said...

Again, great pics, Trish! I just read Ashly's blog and so exciting that little Scarlet is going to be arriving SOON!! My heart goes out to you again that you can't be with her, but I'm sure all the Calif. relatives and her hubby will take very good care of her. I think you have pulled way ahead of me in the grandchildren category. What a fabulous time you will have seeing them altogether next year!!