Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DEAR ONES

Sisters:  Zonova, Hansen, Novgorodova, Smith, Bell, Jensen.  What a blessing these adorable Sisters are to our MWM and to our lives.  I am so thankful for them.  Only 6 left.


Your Thanksgiving hasn't even started and ours is over.  Of course I would have loved to have been with you and express to you my love and gratitude, but no can do.  Thank goodness we were able to be with our absolutely amazing Moscow West missionaries.  They bless our lives and we are so grateful for them.  They loved the feast and we had a great time being with each other.  Their skits were hilarious.  I love them ALL.  I hope your Thanksgiving is full of blessings like ours was.  Happy Day!  I'm missing you and loving you tons.
Hugs & Kisses
MOM

1 comment:

Ashly said...

happy thanksgiving to you too! you two look so cute! mom, you are looking so stylish in your skinny jeans and converse! love you guys and miss you tons.