Friday, November 14, 2008

OUT OF TOWN

Elder Gillis and Elder Vernon scored new hats from Dad at Zone Conference this week.  Dad picked up these two hats at a Stockman sale accidentally.  They were way too big for Dad, but fit these two "fat head" Elders perfectly.  What is so funny is they are companions and they both have lost tons of weight since they have arrived.  Most of our Elders do.   Aren't they cute?


Elders:  Mills, Salinas, Armstrong, Hunter (so cute too) at Zone Conference this week in Moscow.  The Lord sends us the best missionaries.  I heart them so much.

Dad and I are leaving in a couple of hours for our ZC in Voronezh.  We are going to stay over to go to the branches there on Sunday so we won't be back until Sunday night.  I'll miss you even more and you know why.  Flakes--good luck with getting moved.  You are lucky to have the Larks and Collins' there to help you.  Families are great to have around and I'm so proud of the way you kids help each other.  I have the best kids on the earth.  I'm the lucky ducky for sure.
Have a great weekend and remember to keep the Sabbath Day Holy!  
ILYT
oxoxoxo
Mom

No comments: