Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LATELY

Unfortunately, we only have 6 Sisters left in our mission and we have 15 less total missionaries now than last year at this time.  Now when we go to Voronezh to do our South Zone Conference, I'm very much outnumbered.  With the 8 Elders plus our AP's I am surrounded by 10 outstanding young men--it reminds me of how blessed I am to have 10 brothers.
ELDERS:  Kurth, Terrill, Clark, Wheeler, Bowden, McKay, Hiatt, Mitchell, Campbell, Despain


We had a surprise visit from these two beautiful girls--Tatiana Balatskaya and Alyona Safronova--former Sister missionaries of ours.  I felt like Alma when he was "astonished" at meeting up with the sons of Mosiah and his joy was even greater because they were still strong in the Gospel.  These cute little ladies were on their way back to their homes (a 16 hr. train ride from Moscow) after making the long trip to the Helsinkie Temple.  We loved being with them again.  I've missed them so much.  I'll always love my marvelous missionaries.

1 comment:

Lana and Terry said...

The pics with your missionaries are so cute. Isn't it kind of neat to have all those strong young men surrounding you?:) I didn't get an e-mail written back yet, but I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! We sure love Pres. Collins and his beautiful wife (and their family)!!