Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ASHLY IS ANOTHER YEAR OLDER TODAY

                                                  My Sissey Susie is having another birthday today.  



It's hard to believe that my baby--the perfect ending to these perfect kids--is 26 years old.  She asked me if her being 26 made me feel old.  It does.



She is not only beautiful (inside & out), but is one talented lady and generously shares her gifts and talents with others.  What a blessing she is to all who know her.  

 
                        I am so glad you were born into our family.  You are a delightful, loving daughter.  I'm still a little bitter about you leaving home and making me an empty nester :(



BUT----- now you are an amazing Mama to your own adorable babies (how in the world did that happen in .2 seconds?) and that makes me so proud and so joyful.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
We love you tons sweetheart
Hugs & Kisses
MOM & DAD

2 comments:

The Hills said...

i can't believe we are turning 26! you raised such an amazing daughter! i love her tons!

Ashly said...

thanks for the nice post mama! i sure do love you!