Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA

We saw this in Segovia, Spain when we were there on a visa trip.  It was the name of a hotel right on the old town square.




Today is Isabelle's birthday.  My Sweet Pea is 10 years old.  What a blessing she has been to our family for the past 10 years.  She does great in school, soccer, and will be on the swim team soon.  She has lots of friends.  There were something like 18 girls at her birthday party.  She loves babies and  is a good babysitter.  She is my adorable Sweetsie girl.  I'm so glad she was born into our family.  Happy Birthday.  I hope your birthday is the best one yet.  We love you tons and we miss you like crazy.
Hugs & Kisses
MeMa and PaPa

2 comments:

Love Bug said...

Thanks mema- I love You so much see you in July!!

Love Bug said...

sorry this is from izzy