Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

I love this---John outrunning Peter to the empty tomb.  Can you imagine the feelings they were having at that moment?  I often wonder what it would have been like.  

What a glorious time of the year--Easter!  I would like to share with you one of my favorite Easter scriptures.  Alma 26:16

"Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever.  Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord?  Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men?  Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."

I too share Ammon's feelings about our Savior and Redeemer.  I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.  He lives--this I am sure of.  I pray with all my heart that you, my beloved children, and my precious grandchildren,  know it too.

I love you tons
ox

1 comment:

Barbara Wiser said...

Thanks for sharing your Easter thoughts...I appreciate them!