Friday, April 3, 2009

OH, SPRING, WHERE ART THOU?

Since our treadmill broke yesterday, Dad and I were forced to get our exercise outdoors in the form of a long walk.  Yes, kids that is snow falling in the air.  We thought for sure it would stop before our walk was over with, but no--it is still snowing.   BUT....



Dad bought me these beautiful tulips during the walk so at least it feels like Spring in the kitchen---that is if you don't look out the window at the snow that is still all over in the courtyard behind us.  Oh  how I long to smell those orange blossoms in Mesa.  I miss them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your tulips. those are one of my favorite flowers. and dont worry because it is warming up here fast. before you know it you will be home wishing you were back in Russia in the cool weather.

Izzy(: said...

lucky!! I already miss wearing my skinny jeans -to hot!!
Plus all my jackets are getting to small and I love them and they`ll go to Briley!!!

The Hills said...

i will smell those blossoms extra long just for you :) can't wait to see you guys soon!