Sunday, May 3, 2009

DODGE IS 3--YIPPEE!





We just got back from Kazakhstan and it's late, but I'm not going to bed until I do a birthday post for my Lil' Dude Dodge.  Remember when we were at Thanksgiving Point taking pictures of the family before we left on our mission?  Remember how tiny Dodge was back then?  He was a newborn and today he is 3 years old.  Dad and I were at the MTC learning Russian and we got the call from Dustin that Dodge was born.  We cut class early and rushed over to the American Fork Hospital to see him.  What a beautiful baby boy he was.  What an adorable 3 year old he is.  He has such a cute personality and I love watching my video of him reading his book before bed.  He is a smarty pants too.  I couldn't help but include two pictures of he and his "conjoined twin" as Natalie calls them.  Those two are something else.  Two happy campers thats for sure.  Happy Birthday Dodge.  We are so glad you were born 3 years ago into our family.  You have brought us all much joy and love.  We love you tons and we miss you like crazy.  
Hugs & Kisses
MeMa & PaPa

No comments: