Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY GIRL





I know Paige's birthday isn't until tomorrow on the 12th, but Dad and I will be out of town.  Better early than late.  So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweeter than honey girl.  I can always count on a phone call from her and Bryce from their school on Grandparents' day.  Paige is great at being thoughtful and sharing her love.  She is a great little dancer and 2nd in charge mom for her brothers.  She is a great student and loves to have fun.  Her Grampa Larson sure would have been proud to see her ride that bull.  We are so glad you were born into our family 7 years ago Paige.  You certainly have blessed us all.  We hope you have a wonderful birthday.  We will be thinking about you, missing you and loving you.  We love you tons!
Hugs & Kisses
MeMa and PaPa 

1 comment:

Natalie Collins said...

I love the picture of Paige riding the bull.........she must have rode that thing 30+ times.