Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'M THE LUCKY DUCKY

BECAUSE...I have such a great sweetheart Mom.  She is the best--I love her with all my heart.  Happy Mothers Day Mom.


AND BECAUSE these kiddies of mine have a great Mommy... 
AND BECAUSE these kiddies of mine have a great Mommy...
AND BECAUSE these kiddies of mine have a great Mommy...
AND BECAUSE these kiddies of mine have a great Mommy...
AND BECAUSE these kiddies of mine have a great Mommy...
AND BECAUSE these kiddies of mine have a great Mommy too....
Heavenly Father sure blessed all of my kiddies with Moms that love them and would do anything in the whole world for them.  They are great examples of righteousness and are doing a great job of teaching their precious children to live the Gospel too.  It makes me feel so good to see my family "walk uprightly before the Lord."  We are becoming an eternal family--that's what this life is all about.  Yessiree--I'm the lucky ducky for sure.  Happy Mothers' Day Natalie, Amy, Erin, Brooke, Shelly, and Ashly---I love you girls.  Thank you for being the best Mothers my kiddies could ever have.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so sweet. thanks mom

Ashly said...

well i learned from the best that's for sure. i know i wouldn't be the mother i am today if it weren't for your example. you have always been the sweetest, kindest, most generous mama to me and to my family as well. i can't wait to hug you and i miss my snuggles from you. i always loved crawling up on the couch and snuggling with my best friend/mom! i miss you so much it hurts sometimes....but not for long! i agree, we have some great moms in our family and i am so thankful for the examples they all are to me....especially nammie. i hope i will be as loved as she is by my own grandkids! she is the best!