Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MY MARVELOUS MISSIONARIES


Sister Arnett is an answer to prayer.  She was suppose to go home on Sept. 18th.  She even bore her farewell testimony in our ZC last week.  After ZC during her interview with Dad she VOLUNTEERED to stay for another transfer.  We had a sister go home unexpectantly last week.  See what I mean about her being an answer to our prayers?  She is wonderful.  I wish she would stay and go home to AZ with us.

Sisters:  Smith, Arnett, Novgorodova, Collins, Vasilachi.  

My missionaries in the South Zone

My missionaries in one of the Moscow Zones

My missionaries in two of our Moscow Zones


Buying ties at the rinok is a popular thing for our Elders to do on their P-Day.  These 4 Elders are all in the same district.  They came to ZC in matching ties.  Elders:  Whitney, Pringle, Campbell, and Jouttenes (he's from Finland)


We just finished up another cycle of Zone Conferences.  Thought I would share with you what I love the most about being the wife of The PRESIDENT.  They truly are the BEST!

4 comments:

Lana and Terry said...

I always love seeing pictures of your awesome missionaries. What stalwart, good kids they are! It is so nice to see that there are great kids all over the world. It helps that they have a great mission president and wife!

Hess Fam said...

I LOVE Sister Arnett! What a sweet and beautiful girl she is!
And Hello to you my friend Tricia!

Ned and Erin + kids said...

looks like some sweet missionaries. The four elders are cute in matching ties.

Amy said...

It is so cute to see your missionaries. Sis. Arnett is so great it is because she is from AZ. We love you.