Monday, September 1, 2008

TODAY I'M MISSING.......

Having my angel daughter here with me 24/7 to talk to, hang out with, laugh with and to love.

My kiddies.  The time went by way too fast.  Look at Lily--she's dancing in the stroller.


Porter's teeth missing smile

Lily's posing it up.

Jane's Bob's Big Boy hair style

Kissing these adorable faces every day

Holding Porter's hand on the metro and the streets of Moscow

Watching Lily dance, be a horse, be a dog, and her imagination take over.

Nuggles from Jane


Hanging out at the parks with my kiddies and random Russian kids.  The bubbles were a big hit.

Going to church on Sundays with the Flakes.  They sure helped us out on the very first Sunday we had our Spanish Branch meet.  Matt gave the talk in church and the family sang  "I Am A Child of God" in spanish.  Muy Bueno!

Lily and Porter making yogurt popsicles and Jane's excitement when she got to eat them.

Lily falling asleep when ever and where ever.  Jet lag is the worst.

Lily and Porter helping me count how many rinok dogs we see on the streets.

Going places fun every day with the kids.  They loved feeding the Giraffe at the zoo.

5 comments:

Lana and Terry said...

Oh my, the cutest pictures of Brooke and her family. I also saw her pictures she posted on her blog. So-o-o-o-o cute! I'm glad you all had such a good time and that they were able to come. I'll bet it is such a let-down when everyone leaves. You are a trooper for sure!! We send our love to Russia's best mission pres. and lovely wife:)

Ashly said...

I love all of these pictures. Brookie really does have such a cute family. I love those kids! It looks like they all had a great time in Russia. I wish we could come for another visit! We love being there with you and dad and just hanging out. Only 10 more months and we will get to see you whenever our hearts desire!

Ashly said...

oh and you and brooke look like twins in that top picture.

Brooke said...

I miss you to. I can't think about it or I get so sad. I am crying right now reading your blog and all the funs things we did. I loved being with you and dad and I'm counting down the days to be with you again. The kids couldn't get enough of MeMa and PaPa. Thanks again for such a great time.

Ned and Erin + kids said...

I am jealous you got to go to the zoo. Looks like a good one too. Just like Hungry zoo. Crazy and close. I miss you guys too. We are on the count down, but dont tell dad he wont like that. Love you.