Saturday, September 20, 2008

RANDOMLY RUSSIA

Russia has an over abundance of Lenin statues.  FYI:  I'm missing my favorite person in the world.  The President is in Voronezh for the day.  Me no like being without my 24/7 companion.  It's weird knowing he isn't downstairs in his office.

Russia has a European Medical Center of which I am very grateful for BECAUSE

It was the best place in the country to send our cute Elder Geels to get his appendix taken out.


Russia has this beautiful Eunice Mickelson grocery store.  We name all of our frequently visited grocery stores.  We have the Corner Market, the Neighborhood Market, the Tasty, and the Eunice Mickelson.

Doesn't that E M (the name of the store's initials) look just like Grandma's handwriting?  Can't you picture it in either her gold or silver metallic markers?  I miss that classy lady.  FYI:  I miss you too.  ILYT oxoxoxo

3 comments:

Ned and Erin + kids said...

see this is fun. you need to do more post like this. Its fun to see. love you.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

wow are those buildings beautiful! :)

Lana and Terry said...

Still love looking at your great pictures of Russia. It gives us a taste of what wonderful sights you are able to experience. I still think that Pres. Collins and his wife are the best looking mission presidents yet!