Friday, September 12, 2008

WOOHOO--ANNIE'S TWO!






Today is my Cupcake's #2 birthday.  We sure are lucky to have her be born into our family.  She is really quite adorable and is full of spunk.  I guess she not only looks like her Mommy, (those chubby cheeks, dark eyebrows and Collins eyes are all Amy) but she acts like her too.  Gotta love that. She has a "work her way right into your heart-instantly" personality and loves to show off.  She better not grow out of that because I plan on being there to clap, laugh, and enjoy her performances too.  She has quite the fan club going---aren't we all #1 fans?  Yesiree--no doubt about it.  Happy Birthday.  We  miss you.  We love you tons!
Hugs & Kisses
MeMa and PaPa 

5 comments:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Oh how I love that two year old!! I put some pics from when I had her on Wednesday up on my blog! :)

Bonnie said...

Cutest little mini-Amy I've ever seen. I'm sure she is the delight of the Skousen family! Love those cheeks. Write me - miss you!

Amy said...

WE LOVE THAT GIRL!!!

Hailey said...

so cute. your pictures are a little offf on her age. she looks different. if yoiu haven't gone on kristis it shows pics from saturday. love you tons

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

wow does she look just like Amy! What a cutie. Very jealous Amy got 4 girls! I am actually maybe getting my little girl. I pick her up temporarily for 4 months in October when I go to Phoenix. :)