Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FOR MY SWEETHEARTS GALORE

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!  I know this is a day early, but we will be in Sochi tomorrow.  I will be thinking about each one of you and how much I love you--- tomorrow--and--- every day.  You are my sweethearts forever and that makes my heart smile.  Isn't my missionary companion the cutest thing ever? He was such a good sport to do this video for you--over and over again.   I still can't figure out how I was so lucky to get that man for infinity and beyond.  My delight :) ILYT ox

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute song!!! Wow you must have been really nice to Phil to get him to do that with you. I'm sure your kids and grand-kiddies will love it. Be safe on your trip. Are you going on that ancient albatross plane again? Yikes! Love you and have a Happy Valentines.

Brooke said...

I can't stand it much longer. When I saw this I was wishing I could be with my parents. It has been way to long. I loved the song and my kids loved it to. We watched it several times. Happy Valentines Day. I love you.

Kristi Kleisler said...

Way cute- I remember hearing that song in Cali at "Giraffe Society", you Collins' have some great traditions and you are all just so awesome! I am constantly reminded of how truly blessed I am to know all of you!! And thanks Tricia for Commenting on my blog! I sure do love to read the commnets! Have a great Valentines Day!!

Lana and Terry said...

Loved your video! Phil, you sounded great - I'm waiting for you guys to be on a church video showing how talented our mission presidents and wives are! I know you miss your wonderful kids and grandkids and I'm so sorry Bennett had to go into the hospital. We will include him in our prayers. You guys are always in our prayers, esp when you fly on those propeller planes from the war!! Love you tons and miss our good friends. Happy Valentines!

Ned and Erin + kids said...

Well i finally got to see it and it was very cute. Not much longer and you can sing it to my kids in person. I love you and hope you had a good valentines day