Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sochi

Dad and I leave early in the morning for the airport.  We are flying to Sochi for the Interim Mission Presidents' Seminar.  Sochi is the Russian city that won the olympic bid for the winter olympics in 2014.  It is on the Black Sea and is suppose to be warm at this time of the year.  They even have palm trees.  Dad checked the weather on the internet and we are suppose to have snow showers the whole time we are there.  WOE IS ME!  I was counting on warming up for a couple of days.  We will be back on Saturday. When I get back I hope to find out that all of my sick kiddies are well again. I'll be praying for them. We will have our cell phones.  I always miss you more when I am away from my phone and my computer.  But you already know that.  ILYT  oxoxox

No comments: