Tuesday, February 5, 2008

South Zone Missionaries




We had T-shirts made for all of our missionaries for Christmas.  They weren't ready when we had our Christmas Celebration with the South Zone, so they were pretty excited to get them this time.  Elder Moss ( Pennsylvania), Elder Peterson (Washington), and Sister Gunderson (Temeculah, CA).  A sweet lady from the branch made Russian food for us to eat after our ZC.  I've eaten a lot of borcht and this was one of the best.  Elder Booth (Wyoming use to be our AP), Elder Lamb (Roosevelt, UT our AP now) and Elder Aitken (UT), loved the borcht too.  Sister Gunderson and Sister Shesternova (Russian) are the only Sisters in the Zone.  Aren't they all amazing?  They really are. 

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the shirts. I remember you telling me about them.

Bonnie said...

Both of those sister missionaries are so beautiful!! You are lucky to have such nice girls (I can just tell they are nice). I'm busy, busy getting all of Richard's visa/passport/FBI clearance stuff ready. He's getting excited. Love you!

Amy said...

I remember Sis Gunderson I think she was comps w/ sis. Arnett when we were there, and of course I remember Elder Booth he is such a great guy. You guys have some special missionaries for sure.