Saturday, August 23, 2008

A FUN SPANISH DAY TRIP



Mark would be so jealous if he knew that Dad and I hopped on a fast speed train in Madrid and ended up in Sevilla where he served his mission.  It was a fun-filled day and even though it was hot enough to be AZ we loved exploring and eating hagen-daz ice cream in Sevilla.


I got me another metal replica of the bell tower--La Giralda--to go along with my many other ones that remind of how blessed I am to have been able to travel so much.


Plenty of fans to choose from.  I  got a pretty hand-painted one that has already come in handy when those dreadful hot flashes attack me.  I'm pretty sure I know which fan Lily would choose.


These horse carriages were all over the place.  Taking tourists to see the sights.  The drivers were so proud of their carriages and would clean them up while they were waiting.  This little man was polishing the little lamp.  So cute.


The next time we go to Sevilla, I want to stay here.  I really like this hotel.  

No comments: