Saturday, August 23, 2008

VISA TRIP TO MADRID

We are so grateful for our missionaries.  They really are the best.  Our AP's, Elder Salinas and Elder Despain held down the fort for us while we went to Madrid to get our new visas.  There were no problems while we were gone thank goodness.  We are so blessed.


Dad realized that he didn't have enough pages in his passport to get his new visa, so as soon as we arrived in Madrid we got a taxi and headed to the US Embassy.  Needless to say, my heart started racing and my eyes were tearing up when I saw the beautiful American flag waving above the Embassy.  I am so proud to be an American and I miss the good ole U S of A so much.


This is the metro stop that was closest to our hotel.  We had a great hotel in a great location.


"I Love To See The Temple"  Isn't it beautiful?  Corina and I went through this Temple a few years ago.  It is always nice to be able to go through the Temple.  I've learned a lot over the years since we moved from AZ and a huge appreciation for a Temple nearby is just one of the things I've learned.  I certainly do not take that for granted.


I am the lucky ducky to have your Dad and PaPa as my eternal companion.  He is amazing.   Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is truly a miracle in my life and along with that membership comes a more abundant life and exquisite joy.  Being sealed to each one of you and being together forever as a family is the best blessing ever.  We are all lucky duckies aren't we?  Remember NOM!  ILYT oxoxo

2 comments:

Ned and Erin + kids said...

It looks like a fun trip. Next time I am going with you. Dont forget me. Dad looks so cute eating. Is he even skinnier. Well I glad you had good missionaries to hod down the fort for you. I bet dad was not stressed at all.

Amy said...

How fun, I know it has to fun to take a break every time you have to renew your visas. Spain looks so neat.