Monday, August 18, 2008

THEY LEFT :(


The Flakes left for CA  today.  Even though I know the whole time they are here that they have to leave and go back home it is still the hardest thing ever when it comes time for them to go.  I already miss Jane's snuggling on my shoulder and her patting my back, Porter holding my hand as we walked all over Moscow, and Lily getting her make-up on every morning with me.  Of course it was heaven having my Angel Daughter here to talk to and hang out with 24/7 and Matt always makes a fun time even more fun.  I'm so glad they came to visit and that I have lots of wonderful memories to get me through until I see them again.  I have more pictures that I'll post after we get back from our Madrid visa trip---Oh I almost forgot--Dad and I are leaving EARLY in the morning for Madrid to get new Russian visas.  We will be back on Friday night.  We will have our cell phones and Dad's computer--feel free to email me.  I'll be checking my emails on a regular basis.  Thank you Flakes for coming and visiting us.  We loved every minute of it and we are missing you like crazy already.  It's way too quiet in this apartment.  
ILYT sweet kids and kiddies of mine!
oxoxoxo

No comments: