Saturday, August 23, 2008

SANTA CRUZ QUARTERS & LUNCH

The cute little patio restaurant where we had lunch.



I love gazpacho soup.  I've never had it served to me in a glass with ice cubes.  It sure was yummy.  So were the olives.



This is my lunch--a tortilla with potatoes.  The Spanish tortilla is pretty much an omelet.  The jamon (spanish ham) inside the tortilla sure was delish.



Dad had fish.  It was tasty too.  It was fresh and the breading was crispy.



The streets in the Santa Cruz Quarters reminded me a lot of Venice.  There were a lot of nice little plaza's with trees where we sat and observed.  Isn't this little senora cute?



I love the spanish architecture.  I also like this vintage looking Spanish flag.



You all know how much I love listening to the spanish guitar.  This guy was really good.



Too bad we weren't in Sevilla overnight or we could have gone to a Flemenco dance program.  I have some fun memories of Trace and I going to one when we met in Madrid.  OOOOPA!  Only Trace will get that inside joke.

No comments: