Friday, May 2, 2008






As usual, the time went by way too fast when Mom, Chad and Trace were here.  What a great time it was though.  I loved capturing my Mom reading her scriptures on a Sunday afternoon and Chad sleeping like a baby that same afternoon.  Jeg lag is not fun.  We sure did cover a lot of Moscow territory.  Mom was such a good sport and did a great job of hoofing it.  You all know how much walking is involved in Moscow.  Trace brought the sunshine and beautiful weather with him when he arrived on Wed. which we enjoyed the rest of their stay.  Having them here for my birthday was wonderful. It was so great that I didn't even mind being older. Our trip to the rinok was fun.  Chad tried on lots of shopkas and added a new one to his collection.  Trace liked his bowl of Borcht.  Mom got a beautiful angel and matroyshka. We had nothing but good times until it came time to say good-bye.  I hate that part.  Thanks you guys for making that long trip over to see me.  I loved every single minute of it.  Now I'm missing them more than ever---you know--the same way I'm missing each one of you too--that's an absolute given!  ILYT oxoxox 

2 comments:

Ashly said...

so fun! chad looks so good in these pics. we went to dinner with trace last night to a yummy brazilian churascaria (sp?). he updated us on the trip and said it was so fun to see you guys! love you tons. nammie is looking a little grandma mickelson-ish in that pic of her sleeping!

Lana and Terry said...

Loved the pics with your Mom and brothers. How fun that they could come and visit! Nammie is such a trooper to make that long trip. She still has that vim and vigor she has always had! Also love the pics of your darling grand-daughters. You have way cute grand kids!! By the way, I got your birthday card back and now I don't know how to send it without sending it through SLC. Can you tell me your address there and how much postage -- Mucho thanks!