Saturday, May 10, 2008

MY ANGEL MOTHER






"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother".  Abraham Lincoln

"My Mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.
I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune".  Gracie Harmon

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.  George Cooper

Happy Mothers' Day Mom--there are hundreds of reasons why I love you.  There are hundreds of reasons why I thank my Heavenly Father every day for you.  There are hundreds of reasons why I think I have the best Mom in the world.  With only one mother the wide world over there are hundreds of reasons why I am overjoyed that you are mine. You are simply the BEST!  You will be in my thoughts and in my heart all day long.

  Hugs & Kisses to you Mom!  

1 comment:

Lana and Terry said...

The tribute to your Mom was so touching! You do have a fabulous Mom. Everytime I think about the 13 kids and then all of their posterity, I am amazed. Just look what you started, Marilyn:} All I can say is, Marilyn, you raised some amazing Moms also, one of whom is serving so diligently in Russia. I love you girls and wish you all a Happy Mothers Day!!