Thursday, May 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETCHEEKS






34 years ago our first baby girl was born.  That was a joyous occasion for us FOR SURE.  From that day on she has always been our favorite oldest daughter.  She has made our good times the best with her craziness and fun and yet she is a great example of a righteous woman too.  She is very self disciplined and works hard at being in shape.  She be lookin' good.  We love you.   Who doesn't love Amy?  Who knows there may be a show called "Everyone Loves Amy".   Happy Birthday.  We are so glad you were born to us--fat, squishy, kissable cheeks and all.  Hugs & Kisses to you!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

We all love our Amy.

Amy said...

Thank you for all the sweet things you said about me. I love you tons.

Kristi Kleisler said...

I totally agree!! Amy is amazing! She was has been like an extra mom to me all these years! I seriously don't know a single person who doesn't love her!

Anonymous said...

Amy really is SO great! She is the nicest person and always makes you feel comfortable around her. I love running into her around town and chatting with her. Such a fun girl!