Monday, May 19, 2008



WOOHOO--DUSTIN WON!  I may be crazy, but I can't help it--I get so nervous when I know my big boy has a fight.  The first thing I wanted when I woke up early Sunday morning was to know how the fight went.  I called Mrs. Demon, no answer.  I called Amy, no answer.  I called Ned and he said that Dustin had won his first submission fight.  (what the heck is a submission fight?? I have since found out.  I'm still new at being a fighter's Mom)  It was fun to talk to Dustin later and get all of the details.  Obviously he is good at this stuff.  That makes me think he isn't going to retire before I get home like he said he was.  I think I need some vicodin. The Russian Apteka might have some for cheap.  Good job--we are proud of you son--you are the champ.  I thanked Heavenly Father profusely for your safety and protection.  

4 comments:

Ashly said...

dustin is looking pretty buff in these pictures.

Natalie Collins said...

The DEMON is looking good! It was so fun to watch him. It was a night of upsets and he was the ONLY one from his gym that won. He is always a winner with me!

Bonnie said...

Those pictures of Dustin scare the crap out of me! I would be so scared for him- but he certainly does look trained and fit. Crazy guy. So funny about Phil sustaining the elder instead of the GA. You look beautiful as always. Miss you, love you, friend!!

Lana and Terry said...

You are such a good Mom! I would be flipping out if Ryan were fighting, but Dustin is so buff and experienced, that is good!! Love your stories and experiences, girl, and as always, you look marvelous!!