Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MISSION LIFE






Just thought I would share some of the things Dad and I have been up to this last week.  
Sweet Sister Abram made a birthday cake for me.  She and her husband are the Office couple and will be going home in a couple of weeks with no one to take their place.  BooHoo. 
Sveta, (cleaning lady)  E. Abram, E. Lundquist, S. Abram, E. Salinas, S. Aidarbekava
 
We had Irina and her sweet little girl Masha over for dinner and FHE.  They are a referral from Bishop Chuck Flake.  They have been going to his ward in CA and are only here visiting her family until June.  They are being taught by Elder Hiatt and Elder Pollard

Elder Lamb's birthday was Mon., so we had a combined Cinco de Mayo/Birthday dinner.
E. Salinas, E. Ellsworth, E. Lamb, and E. Lundquist

Don't these Elders and their President look like the newsies???  ADORABLE!
E. Salinas, Dad (aka my boyfriend), E. Lundquist

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love when you do posts about your mission life! It's so fun to see your "goings-on". The Pres and those 2 Elders do look like the newsies. I love those hats. Don wears them golfing sometimes and I think they are quite dashing! Have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day and I'll call you soon. Love you lady!