Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Zone Conference




We did another zone conference yesterday.  I thought I would share a few more pictures of my marvelous missionaries with you.  I wish you could know each one of them.  You would love them dearly too.  The first picture is of Elder Sorensen (AP) and Elder Lundquist (he is from Sandy, UT and it was his 20th birthday yesterday.  Doesn't he look about 17?  His parents sent him birthday money to go eat at Bennihanas--I'm trying to get an invitation from him).  The next picture is of  all of my sisters in the zone.  (Sister Zonova, Russian, she gave me a bookmark she made for me at zone conference--so sweet, Sister Aidarbekava from Khazakstan, she works in the office, Sister Nikitina, Lithuania serving in Minsk, Sister Dransfield, Poway, CA serving in Minsk, Sister Odinokava Russian, plays the piano beautifully, and Sister Wood, Anchorage, Alaska, serving in Minsk) the last picture is of Elder Spring (from Laie, Hawaii--he goes home in Feb. Don't tell Sister Wood and Sister Dransfield that I got them in the background stuffing their faces with pizza)

No comments: