Monday, January 21, 2008

They Left





Bennett was so happy this morning.  He was crawling all over the luggage and he even managed to climb from the luggage onto the top of the coffee table.  He thought he was so cool.  When he figured out that he was going to the airport to leave MeMa and PaPa he became very sad--thus, the sad, teary eyed face.  It's a good thing Ashly prayed that I wouldn't be too sad after they left today.  I thanked her and told her that I really needed those prayers.  How can I be sad when I have all of those wonderful memories to think about.  Actually, the quiet apartment makes me feel sad, but I have zone conference to get ready for------so the mission life goes on.

1 comment:

Lana and Terry said...

This is where I left my first comment, but I must not have done it right. I loved all the pictures that Ashly put on her blog while she was there. How fun to have her and Bennett. You are a good person to try and not be too sad. Remember, you are always in our prayers!