Sunday, January 20, 2008

Larks Last Sunday




The last 4 Sundays in a row now, the Larks and I have had the blessing of walking downstairs and into the mission office to attend meetings at our Yugo-Zapanaya Branch.  Dad, bless his heart, has been on the road driving to 4 different branches the past 4 weeks.  He is so sweet to let me stay and go to church here.  I've become quite attached to this sweet LITTLE branch.  We have two sets of Elders that go there and one of them, Elder Terrill, is the only one that can play the piano. He can only play 5 songs so he loves it when I come because I play the piano.  We got everyone together after church for a picture today.  Everyone loves Bennett, but the women were  very concerned because he wasn't bundled up to the max to walk the two steps that are necessary before entering the stairway for our apartment.  Next week it's back to business for me.  I don't know where I will be, but it will be a drive to an outlying branch with Dad and the AP's again.    

1 comment:

Ashly said...

Too bad I look like Dad all slouched over in the pic of me, Bennett and Mom. Note to self: stand up straighter so you don't have a hunch back in 30 years!