Friday, January 18, 2008

The Miracle Worker


I am loving having Ashly here.  She has done so much to help me develop my hidden abilities.  I am now posting this post my very own self, my family scrapbook is updated (not by me), and she created my photo wall that I have been talking about doing forever.  Don't you love it?  She has also helped me figure out how to apply my new MAC and Bare Esentuals make-up and to do my hair a different way (see pic below)!  See why I call her the miracle worker?  I can't even think about her and Bennett leaving.  I'm going to die!

3 comments:

The Collins said...

Yah we are so excited you've joined us in blogging. It will be so fun to see more pics of you guys and see all the fun neat things you are doing. Ashly is great! She always has the magical touch. I am sure you guys are having so much fun together! Love you tons and we miss you sooooo much!! Carter prays for his mema and papa every night...as do we. I can't wait to check your blog often. Love you so much!!

The Collins said...

I forgot to say how cute your picture wall is!!! Absolutely love it. I also love your hair and makeup. You look so pretty! love ya

Brooke said...

Hip Hip Horray, mema finally joined the blogging world today. I'm so excited to be able to get pictures all the time, and now I get to leave you commets too. You are going to love it. I love you and can't wait to see some more posts. By the way I love the picture wall. It is coming along great.