Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WooHooHailey!!



So Hailey got ninth place out of forty competitors in the Gilbert District Spelling Bee.  Isn't that wonderful? If she had gotten eighth place she would have gotten a trophy and would  continue on to the State Spelling Bee.  Oh, so close.  Great job!   She was competing against all the Jr. High age kids too.  She went out on the word asthma.  How cute is the "Hailey Fan Club Members" that showed up and supported our Princess?  You are so blessed Hailey to not only be so smart, and so cute--but to have such nice friends.  I am so proud of you.  ILYT oxoxoxo  
Now it's Zone Conference time today.  I always have to do a spiritual teaching  for my missionaries.  I sure do hope I am blessed with the Holy Ghost so that it will be what the Lord wants my missionaries to learn.  Now you need to wish me luck!

3 comments: