Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ashly's Last Project for MeMa




Life has been divine having Ashly and Bennett here for the last 3 weeks.  Knowing that today was the last day for Ashly to help me, I was quite proud of myself for remembering that I had never gotten my vinyl lettering up that I have had sitting in my pantry for months and months.  It wasn't an easy project, but she stuck with it and got it up for me.  Doesn't it look good above my family group pictures?  I love the quote.  I am so proud of the way we all "stand steadfastly together" no matter what life brings.  I'm the lucky ducky and you all know why.  But in case you have forgotten---it's because I have been blessed with the best kids and kiddies in the world.  I miss you and and love you tons!  Thanks Ashly for everything.  She was so sweet all day today, but now she is being mean--she is in the other room packing to leave me tomorrow!  boohoo!!!

6 comments:

Ashly said...

Mom has been working my fingers to the bone! :) jk. Bennett and I have had so much fun over here with Mema and Papa and we are sad to leave tomorrow. I wish mom could come home with me and be my full-time nanny. She is too good to us! Brookie and Dustino you better get your booty's over here to see Mom and Dad. You don't know what you are missing out on!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Those pictures with the words and everything- man that looks so good!!!! Way cute- great job Ash!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Look at you blogging Trish! I am impressed. I love seeing the Russia pictures. How fun to have Ashly and Bennett there for so long. Your pictures and quote look so cute!

Brooke said...

Love the wall mom. You are fast at getting those pictures printed off. The quote is great too. I love you and I'm missing you a lot today.

Lana and Terry said...

Mema: I am so-o-o-o impressed with your new blogging ability. I love looking at Brookes and Ashleys blogs, and now I can go straight to yours and see the latest happenings in Russia. My heart is aching for you having to say Goodbye to Ashly and Bennett. What a fabulous time you've had and all those cute things she did for you. Aren't kids and grandkids the best? Keep those pics coming. Hugs from Lana!!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I have been so curious about how yall are doing! I was so excited to read your entire blog in one sitting! How exciting being in Russia! We are headed on a new adventure to Anchorage, Alaska in June. I am big on the vinyl lettering too! I have them all over my house. :) Hi from the McDonald family!